(compiled from anonymous authors, found in postings on the internet)
Noah’s Ark Teaches Us
- Don’t miss the boat.
- Remember that we are all in the same boat.
- Plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the Ark.
- Stay fit. When you’re 600 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
- Always live a righteous life. Even if you are the only one; it will be noticed.
- Don’t listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
- When the doo-doo gets really deep, don’t sit there and complain — shovel!
- Build your future on high ground.
- For safety’s sake, travel in pairs.
- If you have to start over, it’s good to have a friend by your side.
Noah’s Ark Also Teaches Us
- Listen to what God tells you. Your life might depend on it.
- Two heads are better than one.
- Take care of your animals as if they were the last ones on earth.
- Speed isn’t always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
- When you’re stressed, float a while.
- Finish what you start.
- Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
- Don’t forget that we’re all in the same boat.
- No matter how bleak it looks, when you are with the Holy One, there’s always a rainbow waiting.
- When the Holy One has brought you safely through the storm, don’t forget to praise and thank God.