Question: Everyone is kvetching that we should just light and give gifts. How Can We Make Our Ritual Uplifting and Meaningful?
- G-dcast Spins Chanukah, the story and meaning of Chanukah
- Honika Electronica, a music video
- Pass the Candle, music video
- Adam Sandler’s Chanukah song, a classic
Remember, Chanukah – like all Jewish holy days – deserves the kavod (respect) and simcha (joy) that modern technology, teaching techniques and entertainment offers. Liven up your celebration every night!
- For Chanukah Resources to enhance your celebration – songsheets, blessing sheets, 8 Nights of Chanukah Tzedakah, 8 stories, and more – go to www.orami.org/chanukah
- Come back each night to the blog (http://rabbipaul.blogspot.com) for more 8 Blogs for 8 Nights: Answers to Questions You Never Thought About, which enhance your understanding of Chanukah.
- If you would answer today’s question differently, or have other Chanukah ideas/questions, please share your insights in a comment. I will make a donation to tzedakah for every comment written.