When we hear that a dear one is very ill, we pause and count our blessings. For a moment, our lives and priorities are put into perspective. What would it take to embrace that new outlook and make it stick?
- Count your blessings each day.
- Give thanks for at least 3 things daily.
- Let go of old slights, current irritations, long held anger.
- Say “I love you” more. Give more hugs.
- Make another donation to a place that brings goodness into the world.
- Volunteer – change the world for the better.
What would you add to the list?